Wednesday, May 8, 2013

New York Impressions


Two weeks ago I was in New York. It was a beautiful ''spring city''... Coldish... But still, I loved it... I took some pictures with my iphone and then put it on instagram. I know that now instagram photos are considered art too so I want to share here, some of those pictures... I will label them PHOTOS... So anyone interested, can look them up directly there. 
While I was there, I had nice walks in the mighty Central Park. In a city, where every square feet is a piece of diamond, leaving so much space for just recreation, is a true miracle...Every time I go to this wonderful park, I congratulate every soul who contributes to have such a paradise... So the next two pictures are from my moments in the CENTRAL PARK.


                As you see, the soucer magnolias and white cherry blossoms were amazing!!!


Then one evening I went to Metropolitan Opera, to see RIGOLETTO. Definitely one of the most performed operas in the world and being there again, in the MET, was another gift of my professional life. So the next one, is an impression form the MET...



And the spring bouquets were everywhere... Like this one from the famous MERCER KİTCHEN in SOHO...



One of the well hidden surprises of New York is BURGER JOINT inside the very chic Le Meridien Parker Hotel on 57th Street. Once you enter into the hotel lobby, you find yourself in one of the very elegant and trendy places of the city but that is NOT the surprise. To find what you are looking for, you must follow the red velvet curtain. Really! There is a wall covered with a huge red curtain. So you follow that route to find one of the best places for burgers... And the juicy burgers, home made, old fashioned fries with ice cold beer makes your day. So the last one is from the walls of Burger Joint...







No comments: