Saturday, May 4, 2013

Asemic 5x5 For Circuiti Dinamici in Italy


Hi!

I was sitting at home thinking and wondering what to put today to my blog to start with... And I came up with this small work that I sent to Italy, for a very respectable organization called CIRCUITI DINAMICI... We, at ARTS-IN, are very fond of the projects of this lively Italian organization at MİLANO. They very often organize new projects and exhibitions. They are very open minded, just like US! They respect every human being that consider him/herself as artist. They give importance to every single piece sent by anyone... And we love to support their projects by sending different works. This autumn we prepared 8 pages little artist's book called MICROBOOK. We had so much fun while doing/painting/cutting/pasting them... So if you want to have an idea of who they are and what they to please go to this web site:
http://www.microbo.net/
This is one of my my last pieces and I love it because it is one of the very first works that I created while exploring the new waters of the mysterious world called ASEMIC WRITING...
Asemic World seems that doesn't have an end... It goes deeper and deeper. Anything that inspires you is fine with it.
I am in love with Chinese and Japanese art and calligraphy, so my asemic pieces are generally very much similar to gentle works of that part of the world. But this red one came out in a different way. It reminds me of doctor's hand writings...Beautiful BUT impossible to read at the same time.
Hope you like it...
Ciao!!! 

No comments: